A small community garden located in the heart of Darlington. We have around 50 active members and over thousands of followers on social media followers.
Our goal as a community garden is to:
- Grow and maintain a beautiful garden for our community,
- Provide a welcoming place for our community to learn about gardening and socialise,
- Teach kids where food comes from,
- Educate our members and our social media followers about organic gardening, and
- Provide a place where our community can dispose their food scraps.